Saturday, January 3, 2015

More Liberal Hypocrisy


You always hear in the news about Christian cake decorators being fined, put out of business, etc, for refusing to make cakes for Sodomite weddings. We are told that they should not be discriminating, and that they should be willing to make cakes for any customers without letting their personal beliefs, bias, or bigotry get in the way.

However, tolerance only seems to go to the left. A company called Duplitech has been making DVDs and preaching CDs for us over the last few years, but when I sent them over my new film "AIDS: the Judgment of God," they refused to make the DVDs. The thing that was most irritating about it was that they strung me along over the course of a week, all the while I thought my order was being filled, only to be told a week later that they are refusing to make the DVDs. Thankfully I found another company in town that is manufacturing the DVDs as we speak.

So apparently Christians are supposed to put aside their personal views and bake cakes for perverts, but liberals can refuse to manufacture a DVD based on the Holy Bible because it is anti-homosexual. This company's name would have been nowhere on the product. They are just a printing company! I'm giving them money to provide a service. That's it.

They definitely have the right not to make these DVDs, although I think it is lame of them. I believe that any business should have the right to refuse service to anyone. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of our society that tries to force Christians to participate in sinful things that they don't believe in and then turns around and discriminates against preachers for so-called "hate speech," which in reality is just Bible preaching. The truth is hate to those who hate the truth!

Here is the email exchange.

from:Steven Anderson <sanderson1611@gmail.com>
to:Steven Johnson
date:Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 1:42 PM
subject:1,000 DVDs of new documentary film

Hi Steve,
I would like to order 1,000 DVDs of my new documentary film "AIDS: the Judgment of God." Attached is the artwork for the DVD case and the disc itself. Here is a link to the mp4 of the video:
http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/aids_the_judgment_of_god_dvd.mp4

Please ship the finished DVDs to my home address:
Steven Anderson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tempe, AZ xxxxx
If you have any questions, you can reach me by email or on my cell (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Thanks!
Pastor Steven L Anderson

from:Steven Johnson <stevej@duplitech.com>
to:Steven Anderson
date:Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 10:02 PM
subject:Re: 1,000 DVDs of new documentary film

Thanks.  Will get this started on Monday.

Do you want the DVD to just auto play or do you want a menu? 


from:Steven Anderson <sanderson1611@gmail.com>
to:Steven Johnson
date:Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 10:17 PM
subject:Re: 1,000 DVDs of new documentary film

Autoplay is fine.

from:Steven Johnson <stevej@duplitech.com>
to:Steven Anderson
date:Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 2:03 PM
subject:Re: 1,000 DVDs of new documentary film

Do you want to see a check disc prior to replication?  I will have check discs ready by Friday.   Have a great New Year

Thanks,
Steve

from:Steven Anderson <sanderson1611@gmail.com>
to:Steven Johnson
date:Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 5:16 PM
subject:Re: 1,000 DVDs of new documentary film

Check disc is not necessary as long as there is no problem with the DVD wrap artwork (I.e. as long as it conforms to your template)
Thanks!
Pastor Anderson

from:Steven Johnson <stevej@duplitech.com>
to:Steven Anderson
cc:Tony Cunha
date:Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Hi Steven,

Sorry with the holiday break I did not look closely at the content of this title.  We appreciate all of the work you have provided us over the past two years.  This is a title I/we cannot in our personal conscious support as it is against our beliefs.     I hope you can respect our personal opinions here on this matter.   I will run your other title if you still want us to, but I understand if you want to move both jobs.  

Steve

from:Steven Anderson <sanderson1611@gmail.com>
to:Steven Johnson
date:Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 3:08 PM
subject:Re: 1,000 DVDs of new documentary film

Steve,

No one is asking you to support the film. Are you saying that everything you print matches up with your personal beliefs? People have already pre-ordered the film, and I sent this to you a week ago. If you refuse to print it, then you have wasted a week of my time and their time. Can you just print the two films anyway in the spirit of freedom of speech and freedom of thought?
Pastor Anderson

from:Steven Johnson <stevej@duplitech.com>
to:Steven Anderson
cc:Tony Cunha
date:Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 3:13 PM

I’m sorry, but I cannot run this.  It was sent right in the middle of Holidays where most companies are completely shutdown; we’ve been running a limited staff.  I apologizing for not looking closely at this earlier.  

Steve Johnson
Duplitech
2639A Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
310-781-1101 x 103 Main Line
310-961-9025 Direct
310-781-1109 Fax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not buying it. I mean, as you told them up front, the documentary is called "AIDS: The Judgement of God" - did that not tip them off to the content of the presentation? You sent them the case artwork for crying out loud! They didn't have 30 seconds to spare to read the synopsis on the case art? Instead of stringing you along for a week?

But yeah, when are all the supposed liberal "free speech" warriors going to step up in this case?